2021/22 Season Registration
While mindful of the continued realities and risks associated with COVID-19, EFRA is looking ahead and planning for a traditional season in 2021/22.
Of course, the safety of our members is our top priority and our programs must comply with requirements of Ringette Ontario as well as Public Health Ontario and our facilities partners.
Programming is subject to change at any time if required due to risk associated with COVID-19. If this occurs, registrations fees will be adjusted accordingly.
Registration Opens: July 1, 2021
Early Bird Deadline: July 31, 2021
Final Fee Deadline: September 10, 2021
- E-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheques can be made out to Elora Fergus Ringette Association and mailed to:
- Elora Fergus Ringette
- PO Box 392
- Fergus, ON N1M 3E2
- 50% of registration fees must be received at the time of registration, the balance is due by Sept. 10, 2021.
- No player shall be permitted on the ice until registration fees are paid in full.
- EFRA, as always, is willing to work with families on an individual basis if there are challenges with the registration fee requirements. Please contact email@example.com to make alternate arrangements.
- The Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington provides financial assistance for children in need so they can participate in sports, cultural and recreational activities. Funds are available for the activity of the child’s choice as long as the activity will benefit and enrich his or her own personal development. For further information or information on how to apply, contact the Children’s Foundation of Guelph and Wellington at 519.826.9551.
Early Bird Promotion:
- $50 discount will apply if player is registered, and 50% of the registration fee is received by July 31, 2021.
- Discount does NOT apply for Fun 1/Learn to Skate, Fun 2/U8, and Open divisions.
- A $200 rebate will be applied to all Regional goalies who commit to playing goal for the full season.
- The player must also attend all camps/clinics/training sessions organized by EFRA.
- Rebate to be paid at the end of the season.
- Rebate for maximum 2 goalies per team.
- applies where two players pay full registration and receive a 50% discount for subsequent player registration(s).
- Discount applies to player(s) with lowest registration fee.
- Discount does NOT apply for Fun 1/Learn to Skate, Fun 2/u8, and Open division registrations.
- If A/AA team(s) participate in GLRL an additional league fee of $50 per player may be charged.
- Elora-Fergus Ringette is a non-profit organization. Our existence is dependent upon the contributions of our volunteers.
- Each family shall volunteer a minimum of 5 hours throughout the season
- If your family has not completed their volunteer hours prior to the end of the season, the $150 fee will be paid to the association.
Volunteer hours for High School Students:
- If a student volunteers their time with the younger age groups, this will go towards their High School Volunteer hours. This is a great opportunity for the older players to give back to the organization.
Please direct your questions to the following: