Step 3 - Covid Ice Rink Return to Use - December 20, 2021
Centre Wellington has posted updated protocols for its arenas.
These are the highlights. Click HERE to view the full document.
- Capacity limits have been lifted in recreational facilities.
- Dressing rooms are now at full capacity and physical distancing is not required. Face Coverings are required inside dressing rooms.
- Face coverings are required in all areas of the facility unless participating on the ice.
- Spectators are not permitted to consume food or drinks in the facility to ensure spectators wear their face covering at all times.
- Access to dressing rooms will remain at 20 Minutes before the ice time to ensure staff have time to clean in between.
- Parents may assist in dressing rooms with skate tying. However, we encourage younger participants to come dressed/partially dressed to limit congestion and time spent in dressing rooms.
- Game Day Insurance will be applied to each rental unless proof of liability insurance is provided to the Facility Booking Coordinator.
- Leagues/Organizers must submit their Return to Play - Safety Plan document prior to the start of the rental. Template can be provided if required.